All teams are to please send the results to Dan Lewis (webmaster)
via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or text / WhatApp to 07725086385 asap / within 7 days of completing
See full Willow rules
Notes from Minutes from Willow League AGM 2021 - 03 March
• Matt Sutton (Glenwood) • Meirlyr Hughes (Orchestra)
• Neil Shearer (Glam Cents) • Ally Parkhurst (Cavs)
– Fixture Sec • Dan Lewis (Casuals) - webmaster
• Austin Bellaris (BOTS) • Stephen Jones (Hawks)
• Phil Dooley (CT) • Chris Stork (Eclipse) –
Treasurer and Chair • Adrian (CT) • Luke Bonelle
(Eclipse) • Luke Morgan (Medics)
Chai Sanapala (Medics) – Vice Chair
Glyn Poulsom (Cavaliers) – President/Custodian of the
Ian Berry (Talygarn)
3. 2021 Season Proposal
The Chair (Chris Stork) proposed that we planned for a slightly
reduced League schedule starting in June this coming season
due to the uncertainty of restrictions being lifted and availability
of pitches early in May. However, after much discussion and
debate it was decided that most Clubs supported a full League
fixture list based on the 2020 fixtures that were planned
for last year. Orchestra confirmed that they would like to
take part in the whole season this year so Ally Parkhurst
will adjust fixture list to accommodate this. The 2021 season
will commence w/c 10th May subject to Government restrictions
being lifted. If restrictions have not been lifted or a date
confirmed for being lifted by the 6th April then another League
virtual meeting will be arranged to discuss options for a
Ally Parkhurst will finalise fixture list for coming season
and send out to Clubs so pitches can be booked.
2021 season will follow rules agreed ahead of 2020 season.
Chris gave details of an approach from Highwayman/Taverners
Cricket Club who have expressed an interest in joining the
League. After discussion it was agreed that Clubs with a bye
week would try and arrange friendlies with them for this season
and we can discuss them joining the Willow League in 2022.
Chris will contact them and update them.
League balance currently stands at £196.36 but the League
owes Glenwood £400 to repay the loan they gave last
summer to cover the invoice for the pink cricket balls.
It was agreed to continue with £25 fees per team and
split the pink balls across all teams. Chris to send out details
of money owed by each side in the coming weeks.
Once money is received Chris will arrange re-payment of
loan to Glenwood.
As 2020 season was a non-event all committee are happy to
stay in position for the 2021 season.
a. Hand sanitiser was discussed, and all Clubs agreed that
every side should provide their own hand sanitiser.
b. Celtic Hawks mentioned if they are unable to secure Llandaff
Fields would there be objections to them using Southerdown
for home games. Consensus was most teams would be fine with
it, but it was agreed the Hawks would contact any effected
opposition to agree well ahead of fixture.
c. Orchestra passed on their thanks for accommodating them
back into the League and also passed on Tim’s thanks
for the messages of support during his illness.
d. Centurions queried the engraving cost on the League accounts
– this was paid to the Casuals for getting the Cup engraved